Monday, November 24, 2008



FOR TODAY Monday,November 24, 2008 ...

Outside My Window...Looks like November should. Lots of leaves that crackle underfoot and are fun for the kids to play in.

I am thinking...How much my honey and I enjoyed Teams last night. It seems to be a rare occasion when we are ALL together.

I am thankful for...Gas logs that warm the room and warm coffee to warm the bones :)

From the learning rooms...All is quiet at the moment. Our blessings spent the night with their grandparents last night. Soon they'll be home and we'll get started having fun studying our Thanksgiving Unit Study that I've put together. Hope to post some pics later.

From the kitchen...Not much today but, tomorrow the scents of apple pie, vanilla cake and pumpkin will fill the air.

I am praying for... Jessica. So many of us know the pain of losing a child. Trust in God and His divine plan.



Here is picture thought I am sharing

Meet Buddy




Create your own day book entry at The Simple Woman.

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus