Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Blessed Woman's Daybook

Outside my window ~ Big, beautiful snowflakes this morning.  Now just rain :(

I'm thinking of ~ The Mass offered for our homeschool group by our dear Bishop on Sunday.  His homily was so touching.  He was so supportive of what we are trying to do. What's that?  Getting our children and ourselves to heaven, of course!

I'm creating ~ March, Literature for the Young Lady schedule with Snuggle Bug.  She'll continue reading Anne of Green Gables.  She has started a notebook for unfamiliar words she comes across.  She writes down the  words as she reads.  Then, we look them up together. She reads the sentence again to make sure she now understands the meaning and then writes down the definition. 



Shakespeare studies ~ The House Cat and I are continuing with Hamlet.  When I went out to the website for our nearest Shakespeare festival, guess what tickets had just gone on sale?  Why, Hamlet of course!  She and I are looking forward to taking in our first Shakespeare play and some qualitity mother/daughter time :)

Speaking of Shakespeare, I really like the Shakespeare Can Be Fun series!  Check it out when you have a sec.  Also, Poetry for Young People, William Shakespeare is good.  I just ordered a copy from Amazon :)  New copy/memory work assignment - To be or not to be; that is the question.....

Weight Watchers this week ~ down .8 ~ total loss 9.4.  I'm trying a new snack as we speak or should I say as I type :)  Creole Popcorn.  1 single serve 100 calorie pack of popcorn, popped, fat free Parkay spray and Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning sprinkled on top.  Yummy!  2 points!

I'm reading ~ or will be this week - Part 4, She Provides Tasks for Her Maidens from Graced and Gifted by Kimberley Hahn. 

I'm hoping to ~ Make it to book group to discuss the chapter and to spend some time with some remarkable ladies!

We're playing ~ Staetris, after reading this post.  Please pray for Noah, Donna's nephew, and his family.

I'm praying for ~ God's will to be done in our lives.  Especially in my parent's new home acquisition.

My Picture thought ~
Never fear ~ The Marshall is here!

Visit Peggy for more daybook inspiration.

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus