Monday, February 7, 2011

My Daybook

Outside my window ~
Rain and a sleepy old dog.  I'm getting a little taste of caring for the elderly.  I know... she's just a dog but, she's turning back into a puppy needing lots of care and cleaning up after...if you know what I mean!

For today ~
Snuggle Bug's not feeling well.  Hopefully it's just a cold.  Breakfast and lunch trays have been served to her on the sofa.  A little TLC goes a long way.  She's looking a little better already :)

I'm hearing ~
The House Cat playing piano.  She's got such an ear for music - like her dad.  Now, if she can just discipline herself to learn to read it ;)

We are reading ~
The Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne.  Buck is really enjoying it and I've got lots of ideas for a lapbook to make once we are done.

I'm so thankful for ~
My new washer and dryer!  Well, they are new to me.  My honey found them on Craigslist for $200 each!  It was amazing to get all the laundry done Sat. morning.  The old dryer took three cycles to get the towels dry!!!

In the kitchen ~
Chili is simmering on the stove.  It will be nice to have supper ready and waiting when I get back in with Honeybee from gymnastics.

We are creating ~
Creation lapbooks (Buck and Honeybee).  An inspiration from the first Mass reading today.  Hopefully, I'll be able to share those soon.

Please continue to pray for ~
My sweet mama.  I can't imagine what she's going through!  I know how bad my heart breaks at times....  I know her's is a million times worse!

I'm pondering ~
There will always be people who have more than you and those who have less than you.  Be thankful for what God has given you!

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus