Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY... Sunday October 26, 2008

Outside My Window...Cooler weather and beautiful blue skies.

I am thinking...Will I ever figure out this blog? :)

I am thankful for...The gift of our holy church and the grace that flows through it.

From the kitchen...My honey's making homemade Grand Pax! YUM (This is what my honey's cajun grandmother called french market doughnuts)

I am wearing...Comfy t-shirt and new long pants I just bought today. Yay!

I am creating...This blog, my notebook, our school work for the week.

I am going... To try to count WW points - tomorrow;)

I am reading...Real Learning by Elizabeth Foss.

http://www.aquinasandmore.com/index.cfm/title/Real-Learning/FuseAction/store.ItemDetails/SKU/18777/

I am hoping...To have a peaceful,productive week

I am hearing...Honeybee crying since she missed her nap today.

Around the house...The House Cat's talking to dad while he cooks, they're laughing together quoting old movie lines. Snuggle Bug's trying her hardest to entertain Buck and Honeybee.

One of my favorite things...Time with my family and friends. Alabama football Roll Tide!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Work on costumes for kids for Halloween and All Saint's Day.

Picture of the Week... Beautiful Sunset from our front door

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus