Friday, November 7, 2008

My Daybook - Better Late Than Never


FOR TODAY... Friday Nov.7, 2008...

Outside My Window...The leaves are absolutely gorgeous! They are starting to fall from the Red Leaf Maple out front.

I am thinking...God is incredible!

From the learning rooms...Tissue boxes, Faith and Freedom Readers, creative writing.

From the kitchen...Coffee my honey made before he left for work:)

I am creating...Our reading list for November(letter B, Thanksgiving study)

I am hoping...Our colds go away soon.

I am hearing...Holy Baby DVD, Buck and Honeybee excited that the garbage truck is out front and that their "friend" on the back waved to them.

Around the house...BOOKS, BOOKS, and more BOOKS!

One of my favorite things...Clear sinus passages :)


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
:Staying in, trying to get well. I hope to begin work on our history timeline in the school room.

From my front yard...

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus