Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Angelic Inspiration

I truly believe that the good ideas that pop into our minds are the whispers of our guardian angels. Well, this morning as I sat and watched my children playing Mass, I "heard" a beautiful message for today. So today we will spend our day going through toys and clothes to see what we can give Jesus for His birthday present. We will take these things to our local Catholic Center for Concern. Jesus and His angels will give these things to those who otherwise may not have gifts for Christmas. My heart is full of joy and excitement as we begin this day living for God. There is such happiness found in living for Him!

A friend of mine sent this to me and I wanted to share it with you. God Bless.
The Legend of the Candy Cane

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus