Here are 7 quick takes on celebrating:
1. Thank God for this gift.
2. Make a special meal to celebrate - Buck's favorite. Pancakes and Bacon. YUM
3. Light the baptism candle
4. Renew your baptismal promises
V. Do you reject Satan? R. I do. V. And all his works? R. I do. V. And all his empty promises? R. I do. V. Do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth? R. I do.
V. Do you believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was born of the Virgin Mary was crucified, died, and was buried, rose from the dead, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father? R. I do.
Do you believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting? R. I do.
V. God, the all-powerful Father of our Lord Jesus Christ has given us a new birth by water and the Holy Spirit, and forgiven all our sins. May he also keep us faithful to our Lord Jesus Christ for ever and ever.
5. Look at pictures/video from that special day.
6. Talk to or invite godparents or baptizing priest over for a visit.
7. Enjoy being together as a family on this day. Make sure to continue to emphasize how important this day is. Rejoice! You Are A Child Of GOD!!
Thanks Jessica for sharing this fun way to share.