Monday, April 20, 2009

A Blessed Woman's Daybook April 20

Outside my window...
Things are wet after last nights storms. Thankfully no damage here. The suet feeder is empty. We have all been filled with a new sense of wonder since we began bird watching. I need to replace the suet asap - we are hoping to see our new friend again soon. (see pic below)

I am thinking...
Health is something we too often take for granted. Last week was not an easy one for me or my family.

I am thankful for...
A devoted husband, good friends to pray with, our beloved church.

From the learning rooms...
Finish up the CAT with House Cat and Snuggle Bug today. We were in the middle of it last week when I became ill. Try to get my bearings back. I feel so out of sync.

From the kitchen...
A bountiful blessing of food. My honey stocked up the pantry last week. Now I need to go through it all and make a meal list.

I am wearing...
The usual... Comfy pull on pants, t-shirt, cotton pull on jacket, New Balance tennis shoes.

I am reading...
Graced and Gifted by Kimberly Hahn. Lots of Brian Wildsmith books to Buck and Honeybee.

I am hoping...
My mom feels better soon.

I am hearing...
Word World on APT

Around the house...
Flowers from my honey, books -books- and more books, crayons, Divine Mercy coloring sheets by Buck and Honeybee, and my favorite: Our Paschal Candle crafted by dad.

One of my favorite things...
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Yum:)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
T-ball practice for dad and Buck , Symphony, Horse Riding Lesson for Snuggle Bug, 10 yr. Check-up for Snuggle Bug , Life on the Rock EWTN, Art Class for House Cat.

Some picture thoughts...
Snuggle Bug's 10th Christian Birthday

Our first baby - Dixie - smiling for her picture.


Snuggle Bug was right: We do have a red headed woodpecker around here!


For more daybook entries visit:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus