Thursday, September 24, 2009

You've Got Mail!

Today I found myself excited to receive mail. I'm usually way to busy to think of what may be in the mail. My spirits sure did lift to hear from not one, but, two friends today! Your prospective really changes when you have to stay still and let others serve you. I know this is not going to be a quick recovery. I am remembering to offer my sufferings for those I know who really need it. However, it doesn't take any of the pain or emotional up's and down's away. The words of the priest are coming to me now -PERSEVERE! I am so thankful for all of the meals, cards, calls, and well wishes. I am also reminded of how important it is to reach out to those who are having a difficult time. God truly speaks to us through others.

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus