Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Blessed Woman's Daybook

Outside my window ~ Rain, clouds, sweet birds singing....


Recipe of the week ~ White Bean Turkey Chili. I made this for supper yesterday and it was YUMMY! (I used a 1.25 lb pack of ground turkey, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 3 cans of navy beans and about a can and a half of the chicken stock. At the very end, I added 1/2 cup of sour cream) Mine was a little soupier than her picture looks). I'll definitely be making it again!


Around the house ~ Whole lot of schooling - living going on. I've got so many thoughts in my head to share... it's just finding the time!


Weekend plans ~ We've got a lot going on this weekend. Friday, a field trip to a nearby Museum of Natural History. Saturday, the House Cat has her Confirmation Retreat - Journey to Emmaus. My honey and I also have a marriage retreat on that day with Teams of Our Lady. Sunday, we are blessed to start the day off with the Holy Mass. The House Cat's coming back into the Good Shepherd atrium to lead us in some more songs. The Knights of Columbus are having their quarterly blood drive, so my honey will be busy helping with that. Then, the two older girls and I will head over to our Beautiful Girlhood bible study. We are enjoying this soooo much. Afterwards, I'll come home and CRASH :) Then we'll watch the Super Bowl - GO SAINTS!


My picture(s) to share ~ Honeybee and Buck making St. Brigid cloaks. I didn't have felt for them to use so I just grabbed a couple of cloth napkins. By the way, my honey read this book aloud to us after supper on Monday. How very blessed we all are!


Too cute!

Visit Peggy for more daybook fun!


No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus