Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Ice Cream

If you didn't have the weather man telling you snow was coming, you wouldn't have know it the way it looked here in Alabama this morning.  Buck was bummed out and wondered where the snow was.  Well, it finally started falling around 10 this morning and hasn't stopped yet. 

Here's a before and after pic ~

Here's our little Carolina Wren (Amigo)

A new visitor

And Max (Our male Cardinal)

I can't remember the last time I watched it snow all day!  It's beautiful but, I'm so ready for the sun to shine and warm temps to return.  What can I say?  I'm a southern girl - accent and all :)

Honeybee has a cold so she didn't get to go out and play today :( 

Snuggle Bug built a little snow man
And Buck had fun with snow balls

I couldn't leave Honeybee out of the fun.  I had read about people making snow ice cream so I did a quick google search and found this quick, easy, and delicious recipe.

8 cups of snow, 1 can sweetend condensed milk and 1tsp of vanilla.

Stir it all together


And Enjoy!

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus