This last week flew by! Snuggle Bug's been telling me, "Mama, you need to post!" So here are a few things we've been keeping busy with since my last post.
- The snow and ice hung out longer than I can ever remember it doing so. Being a southern girl, I enjoy it for a day and that's about it!
- My hubby asked me out for a date last Friday night. How fun that was!!! I wish we could do that every Friday night!
- Saturday was spent organizing our new master grocery list. This is one of the time saving tips suggested in Homeschooling with a meek and quiet spirit which we are reading in our book group. My honey also put together a new bookcase for "my books" to go in our bedroom. You can never have too many books!
- Sunday we began studying T3 - The Teen Timeline, Thy Kingdom Come, the Gospel of Matthew from Ascension Press, in our PSR class. My honey and I are really enjoying sharing our faith with these wonderful 7th graders!
- Monday my honey helped me organize Buck's room. Boy, he sure is different than the girls! We labeled bins and made a place for everything. Now if we can only keep everything in it's place!!!
- Tuesday, we went and painted for my mom. The kids all helped and we got 'er done! She had new carpet put in on Wednesday. I can't wait to go and see!
- I've also been working on finishing up our 2nd Qtr. Progress Reports and making a plan for 3rd Qtr. I ordered this horse study for Snuggle Bug yesterday. The House Cat continues to write and has been published in the new Homeschool Literary Quarterly. Buck is a Star Wars junkie and Honeybee... well, she's still sweet as sugar when she wants to be. But, look out for her sting when she's tired! :) I'd say we had a pretty normal week around here ~ Staying Busy With our Blessings~