Saturday, March 5, 2011

Along the Alphabet Path ~ A is for Altar

Honeybee and I have finally begun our walk along the alphabet path.  I've been planning on enjoying this with her for what seems like at least two years now!  We are enjoying the delightful stories, music and sheer beauty of it all.  Here's a little peek at some of the work we did for the letter A.
We are using these wonderful books for our study

An Alphabet of Catholic Saints


A Is for Altar, B Is for Bible

Flower Fairies Alphabet

This music is precious ~


A Flower Fairy Alphabet

You can find the stories to accompany your trip over at Serendipity.

1 comment:

BlessedMom said...

I've been reading your blog!! Great ideas that I'll be storing away until next year. It was wonderful meeting you and your daughter at book club on Thursday. I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Devon

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus