Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to get rid of those pesky highlighted words ~

Have you noticed that some of the words in your online reading are highlighted?  Is this bothering you as much as it was me???  If you hover over them and you see the words text-enhance appear, I have good news....
You can remove this!!!!  I just figured out how!!!

For IE 7 here's what you do:

  1. Select the Tools option
  2. Manage Add ons
  3. Toolbars and Extentions
  4. Look for Yontoo, LLC and disable!
I'm so glad to be rid of those highlighted links that want to lead me to places I don't want to go!! 

It also fixed the problem of my text being really slow to appear while typing a blog post.

Anyway, I'm happy with this Lenten cleaning....  Now I'm off to prune roses :)

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus