Friday, January 9, 2009

Last nights meeting

Last night we had our monthly meeting of The Confraternity of Christian Mothers. It was great to see so many wonderful women there. We were also blessed by several precious babies. Congratulations to those families! A special congratulations to my dear friend, Lynn, who shared with us that she is expecting their 4th!

The priest were on retreat, so we didn't have Mass and Benediction. We also learned our dear priest will no longer be able to be our spiritual director. We will all pray the prayer to Our Mother of Sorrows from our Mother Love prayer book for a new spiritual director.

Also for all of you, including me, who desire to have another child Elizabeth shares this prayer with us.

Prayer to Our lady of La Leche for Another Child
Lovely Lady of La Leche, most loving mother of the Child Jesus, and my Mother, listen to my humble prayer. Your motherly heart knows my every wish, my every need. To you only, His spotless Virgin Mother, has your Divine Son given to understand the sentiments which fill my soul. Yours was the sacred privilege of being the Mother of the Saviour. Intercede with Him now, my loving Mother, that, in accordance with His will, I may become the mother of other children of our heavenly Father. This I ask, O Lady of La Leche, in the Name of your Divine Son, My Lord and Redeemer. Amen.

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus