Monday, January 12, 2009

Daybook Entry Monday Jan. 12, 2009

FOR TODAY Monday January 12, 2009

Outside My Window... Jack Frost came to visit during the night.

I am thinking... I'm glad Ordinary Time begins today. I've really enjoyed the Christmas season but, I'm ready for some normalcy.

I am thankful ... My husband has a job to go to that provides so well for us all.

From the learning rooms... Morning prayer at 9 am then we'll dig in.

From the kitchen... Fruit and veggies and lean low fat meats. Time to cut back and shrink the waist line :)

I am creating... Progress Reports for 2nd qtr. and a plan for the next month.

I am going... To try a 4 day school week and leave our outings to Friday.

I am reading... Mother Love prayer book, The Religious Potential of the Child.

I am hoping...To find a doctor that can really help my mom with her arthritis.

I am hearing... The heat blowing, the kids talking and putting puzzles together.

Around the house... A green candle today for "the growing time" Ordinary Time.


Here is picture thought I am sharing... Unfortunately, I'm still trying to get my pics to download???????????

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus