Monday, January 26, 2009

My Daybook Entry for Jan. 26, 2009




Outside My Window...

A new day has begun. The birds are singing, squirrels are scampering, and I'm feeling blessed to be here.


I am thinking
...

About seeing so many wonderful friends yesterday at our home school faculty meeting.


I am praying for...

My close friends who have life growing within and those who did and now have given that life back to God.

I'm creating...

A list of books from the Mater Ambalis site. I'm also starting a list of wants/needs for next year.


From the kitchen
...

Sugar free French Vanilla liquid creamer in my coffee. It's a BIG change for me to give up the sugar. However, the results are worth it! I feel like a new person. My family's wondering about me. "Whys mom up at 6am????"



I am going
...

To stay home Mon-Thur this week and get things in order for the weekend. My next training session for The Catechises of the Good Shepherd start Friday afternoon.

I am reading...

The Religious Potential of the Child: Experiencing Scripture and Liturgy with Young Children, How to Get the Most out of the Eucharist, For the Love of Literature


I am hoping
...

My dear Sister in Christ, Lynn, has good news today



Around the house
...

A few sniffles. Otherwise all is well and hopefully tonight we'll continue to Walk Away the Pounds together.


One of my favorite things...

Family Rosary by candlelight


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
:

Dig into our schoolwork, catch up the laundry and keep it going. Stay away from sugar and exercise. Then my "mini" retreat begins on Friday.


Here are a few pics I'd like to share...











Finally the computer recognized the camera and uploaded the pics. The first one was done by Snuggle Bug, the next ones are The House Cat's Christmas lap book. Good work girls!

1 comment:

Jessica Gordon said...

What beautiful pictures! The lap book turned out WONDERFUL!!!! I love it!

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus