Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Blessed Woman's Daybook


For Today
Monday, May 4, 2009
Is it really May, already?


Outside My Window...

The birds are loving the rain and all the yummy worms.


I am thankful for...
Your prayers. My surgery went well and I am recovering as expected.

From the learning rooms...
I need to catch up on The Garden Of The Good Shepherd with Buck and Honeybee. Snuggle Bugs working on science and Wordly Wise to finish up her 4th grade work. She's also reading The Bantry Bay series and really enjoying it. House Cat's also working on finishing up math, science, and reading The Silver Chalice.

Mom's copywork...
Bring flowers of the rarest


Around the house...
Well, mom's out of commission.... Dad's working and feeding us and doing laundry and cleaning and sleeping very well at night :)

One of my favorite things...
The May Crowning. I had to miss it this year, but dad and the kids were there. My little Buck secretly picked up a rose petal from the floor, stuck it in his pocket, and brought it home to me. Does it get any sweeter than that?


A picture thought I'm sharing...


Hail Mary, Full of Grace the Lord is with you,

Pray For Us Sinners Now and at the Hour of our Death. Amen


No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus