Friday, November 5, 2010

Connecting with History ~ Unit One Presentation

Snuggle Bug, Buck and Honeybee presented their "Days of Creation" poster.

The little ones had fun helping SB find pictures for each day.  (these have been travelling around with us for a while - so please overlook the wear and tear :)

my personal favorite

The House Cat's poster showed the link between "The Creation Story" and the beginning of St. John's Gospel.




We are all pleased with this history study.  I really like the way it is laid out.  With everything else going on right now, it is so helpful to have this guide to keep me on track!

1 comment:

BlessedMom said...

I'm so torn on history programs!! I'm stuck on whether to use CWH or the Mater Amabilis history curriculum. The CWH seems so scary to me. I'd love to talk to you about it, and maybe look through your book. Would you mind shooting me an email and/or bringing your to the next book study group meeting?

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus