Tuesday, November 1, 2011

All Saints Day 2011 ~ pt. 2

Today we celebrate all those who have made it to heaven, which of course is our ultimate goal.  Inspired by this theme, I came up with this game.

Score the Ultimate Goal ~

We made halos out of sparkly pipe cleaners and did our best to score the goal of heaven.


Buck helped to make our ~ Knock Out Sin Game

He made these little signs for the punching bag showing things we should try to stop doing.

We also blew up lots of balloons and played
St. Sebastian's Volleyball.


We hit them back and forth to one another and talked about how we are here to help pick each other up when we are down.  And of course how the Saints in Heaven are always ready to pray for us.

I loved our Saints Bingo game ~

Jessica created these using pics from one of our favorite Saint books. 
Thanks so much for sharing these Jessica!
The House Cat was the winner.

We also carved our Saint O' Lanterns today.
Buck and Snuggle Bug chose
St. James's cross
and
Honeybee and The Housecat carved
St. Clare's Monstrance

Snuggle Bug and I made Caramel Apples for dessert
Yum!  I can't wait for supper!

I loved hearing Honeybee singing ~

I'm growing with the Saints
To be the best that I can be.
I'm growing with the Saints,
Won't you grow along with me?

Hope you had a wonderful day too!

All Ye Saints of God ~ Pray For Us!


1 comment:

Jessica Gordon said...

What a wonderful celebration! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the saints bingo, and the Saint-O-Lanterns turned out great!!

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus