Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back to the Ordinary - Not so Ordinary Time ~

We are back to living and growing in the Ordinary Time of the Church now.  After celebrating the Easter season for 50 days, the Church tells us it's time to settle back into living, learning, and growing with God. 

What a beautiful faith we have!  To live the liturgical year is to live a FULL LIFE.  God is so good to those who love him.

I am so thankful to be at home with my children living and learning.  I ask God to bless my dear husband who works so hard to provide for our family so that I can stay home and shelter my little chicks from the world until they are ready to fly the nest to do His holy will!

I pray for families whose crosses are heavy.  Especially for Noah and his family.  My heart truly goes out to them. After watching my daddy suffer and die from cancer, I ache for them.  Please pray for them and all of their family to be showered with His grace.

I continue to feel called to let my children learn naturally.  Therefore, we will not be finishing school for the summer or starting back to school in the fall.  After all to quote Charlotte Mason, "Homeschooling is a lifestyle, not school lessons at home."

No comments:

Praying the Rosary keeps us close to Jesus